The running order for this year’s Malta Eurovision is out!
Two shows will take place in November, right after the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, at the Marsa Shipyard building. The semifinal will be held on Friday 21st and the final on Saturday 22nd. The maltese song will be the second song picked for the 2015 edition of the contest. Here is the running order:
- Home – Lyndsay
- Could Have Been Me – Iona Dalli
- Still Here – Franklin
- Rush – Christabelle
- Fandango – Jessika
- Closed Doors – Chris Grech
- 12, Baker Street – Karen Debattista
- Something In The Way – Daniel Testa
- Breakaway – Glen Vella
- Stop Haunting Me – Raquel
- Take Me As I Am – Domenique
- The One That You Love – Lawrence Grey
- It’s Ok – Deborah C
- Close Your Eyes – Danica
- Secretly – Corazon
- Beautiful To Me – L-Ahwa
- Warrior – Amber
- Chasing A Dream – Trilogy
- Once In A While – Dominic
- Love & Let Go – Ekklesia Sisters
Also, details about the ticket prices to attend the event are out, with prices ranging from 10 to 30€. You can read more about it on the national broadcaster website.
Malta will compete for the 28th time in Vienna, after their debut in 1971. The small mediterranean country has reached the Eurovision Grand Final for the last three years. In 2013 they ended up top 10 with Gianluca Bezzina, this year part of the group L-Ahwa.