In the music talk show “Stisni Plej” hosted by Aleksandra Jovanovska and Marko Mark, more information about this year’s Skopje Fest were revealed. The guests of the show were Meri Popova, the Head of Macedonian delegation in the Eurovision Song Contest, Valentino Skenderovski, the Artistic Director of Skopje Fest, and Vasil Zafirchev, who is going to be the host of Skopje Fest.
Meri Popova said that the songs are the most important elements of Skopje Fest, however it is a television show, and during this Skopje Fest 50 years of existence of Macedonian Television MRT will be celebrated, as well as the 60 years of the Eurovision Song Contest.
The winner of Skopje Fest will be decided by 50% televoting, and 50% votes of an international jury. Seven different countries will be in the international jury, with five jury members in each country. They will be watching the dress rehearsal on the 11th of November, and base their votes on this show.
It was announced that the two special guests during Skopje Fest are going to be none others than Karolina Goceva (two time Eurovision entrant for Macedonia – in 2002 with “Od nas zavisi” and in 2007 with “Mojot svet”), and Kaliopi – Macedonia’s Eurovision entrant in 2012 with “Crno i belo”.
The running order was first divided between ballads (even numbers in the running order) and uptempo entries (odd numbers in the running order), so two songs of the same tempo are not next to each other in the running order. Then every artist has drawn his/her own running order number. The running order, with the final song titles is as follows:
- Lena Zatkoska – Alo
- Tanja Carovska – Ako mi se vratis
- Danijel Kajmakovski – Esenski lisja
- Vera Jankovik – Se plasham
- Risto Samardziev & Vlatko Ilievski – Sever-jug
- Evgenija Cancalova – Da ne te sakam
- Aleksandra Mihova – Srce cuva spomeni
- Lidija Kocovska & Marjan Stojanovski – Sonce niz oblaci
- Joce Panov – Ni lj od ljubovta
- Goran Naumovski & Sanja Kerkez – Mig bez tebe
- Aleksandar Tarabunov & Toni Mihajlovski – Marija
- Aleksandra Janeva – Vo tvojot svet
- Miyatta – Zaljuben
- Tamara Todevska – Brod sto tone
- Sanja Gjosevska – Sakam da letam
- Nade Talevska – Znam
- Viktorija Loba – Edna edinstvena
- Verica Pandilovska – Samo za tebe
- Nina Janeva – Bluz za…
- Dimitar Andonovski – Se shto ti vetiv
Skopje Fest will take place in the Metropolis Arena in Skopje on the 12th of November at 20:15 CET, and all the performances will be accompanied by a live orchestra, with Ljupcho Mirkovski as the conductor. The winner will receive an award of 20,000 Euros, as well as the honour to represent Macedonia in Eurovision 2015 in Vienna.
Skopje Fest is going to be streamed online for free on the official website of the Macedonian television. If you wish to go to Skopje Fest, you can buy your ticket online here (click). If you buy a ticket, you will also get a CD of Skopje Fest for free!