Two Finals, and three semis tonight!
Another “Super-Saturday” is ahead of us, as there will be five shows on live, where two of them will give us new Eurovision entries. Estonia will have a 10 song final, while Lithuania will be selecting a singer to sing “This Time” in Vienna. Hungary, Sweden, and Finland are going to have another of their semi finals.
Let’s give a closer look into all the shows tonight:
Estonia (20:35 CET)
The final takes place in Tallinn tonight, and you will be able to watch it on ERR’s website, on Eurovision.tv or you can follow our live rolling blog. There will be two rounds in tonight’s final. First, all ten finalists will perform their entries, followed by a 50/50 jyry/televote. The top three acts from this initial round then proceed to the superfinal, where the winner will be decided by 100% televote.
The ten finalists will go on stage in the following order:
- Luisa Vark – Minu paike
- Maia Vahtramae – Ule vesihalli taeva
- Elina Born & Stig Rasta – Goodbye To Yesterday
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Daniel Levi – Burning Lights
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Elephants from Neptune – Unriddle Me
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This Is Our Choice
You can still vote for your favourite song of the 10 in our poll:
Lithuania (20:00 CET)
Three artists are competing in tonight’s final to be the Lithuanian entrant in Vienna – Mia, Monika Lynkite, and Vaidas Baumila. One of the three acts will be the one to perform the song “This Time” in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
Which one of the three would you like to see in Vienna? Vote in our poll here:
Hungary (20:20 CET)
The second semi final of A Dal will take place in Budapest tonight. Nine acts will be competing to be within the four qualifiers for the Grand Final. Three qualifiers will be selected by a mix of jury voting (80%) and A Dal 2015 App vote (20%). The remaining six acts will go to the televoting round, and the televoting winner will be the fifth qualifier.
Tonight’s acts are:
- Bálint Gájer – That’s How It Goes
- Bogi – World Of Violence
- Gabi Szűcs – Úgysem felejtesz el
- Gergő Oláh – A tükör előtt
- Gyula Éliás Jr. feat. Fourtissimo – Run To You
- Ív – Fire
- Kati Wolf – Ne engedj el
- Other Planet – Untold Story
- Passed – Mesmerize
Which four of these nine would you like to see in the final? Vote in our poll here:
Sweden (20:00 CET)
The third semi final of the mega-popular Melodifestivalen is taking place tonight! Seven acts are competing for the two places in the Grand Final in Friends Arena, while another two acts will qualify for the “Andra Chansen”.
We shall see and hear the following seven acts in tonight’s show:
- Ellen Benediktson – Insomnia
- Kalle Johansson – För din skull
- Andreas Weise – Bring Out the Fire
- Andreas Johnson – Living to Die
- Isa – Don’t Stop
- Kristin Amparo – I See You
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Jag är fri (Manne leam frijje)
Finland (20:00 CET)
The third and the last semi final of Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu will take place tonight in Finland. Six acts will be competing for the three remaining spots in the Grand Final, which will be on next Saturday. The qualifiers will be chosen by televoting.
In tonight’s show we shall see:
- Ida Bois – Kumbaya
- Aikuinen – Kyynelten lahti
- Solju – Hold Your Colours
- Jarjestyshairio – Sarkyneiden sydanten kulmilla
- Angelo de Nile – All For Victory
- Heidi Pakarinen – Bon voyage
ESCBubble will, of course, have rolling blogs for all of the shows tonight.