From a Eurovision Star’s point of view – András Kállay Saunders!
András Kállay Saunders represented Hungary last year in Copenhagen with his song “Running”, which ended up in fifth place, and brought Hungary the second best result in the history of the Eurovision Song Contest. After Eurovision, many things changed in András’s life – he is now the lead singer of his own band (Kállay Saunders Band), and they released their very first album very recently (titled Delivery Boy), as well as a video clip for the lead song of the album – “Victory”.
András has joined our panel of Eurovision stars, and he reviewed the following five songs from this year’s Eurovision Song Contest:
- Azerbaijan – Elnur Huseynov – Hour Of The Wolf
- Finland – Pertti Kurikan Nimipaivat – Aina mun pitaa
- San Marino – Michele Perniola & Anita Simoncini – Chain Of Lights
- Portugal – Leonor Andrade – Ha um mar que nos separa
- Sweden – Mans Zelmerlow – Heroes
Check out what did András say about these five songs right here:
Let’s listen to his Eurovision entry “Running” once again: