Boggie releases “Camouflage” and starts a European tour!
This year’s Hungarian Eurovision entrant, Boggie, has just released a video clip for her latest single titled “Camouflage”.
Boggie is also all set to start her European tour which will go through four countries. Here is the full schedule of her tour:
- October 2nd – Kecskemet, Hungary
- October 7th – Lille, France
- October 8th – Brussels, Belgium
- October 9th – Paris, France
- October 11th – Bilbao, Spain
- October 12th – Madrid, Spain
- October 15th – Marseille, France
Boggie is well-known for singing in all Hungarian, English and French. “Camouflage” is released in French, and the theme for the video clip is – selfies! After a world-wide success with her “Photoshop video” for “Perfume”, Boggie promises to conquer with “Camouflage” as well. Give it a listen, and check out the video clip here:
Boggie represented Hungary in Eurovision this year in Vienna with her song “Wars For Nothing”, and finished 20th in the Grand Final. Give another listen to her Eurovision entry right here: