The Belarusian finalists are known!
This morning, artists interested in representing Belarus in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, could perform in front of a jury. That jury later on went to select 13 names, out of the 67 that applied, who will be in the national final.
The jury consisted of: Olga Salamakha, Inna Mardusevich, Elena Treschinskaya, Dmitry Dolgolev, Oleg Averin, Ludmila Kutz, Sergei Andrianov, Mikhail Revutsky and Evgeny Perlin.
The acts that made it are:
- Aleksandra Tkach – Be stronger
- KATTIE (Yekaterina Rudnitskaya) – Wild Wind
- Vladislav Kurasov – Follow the Play
- Group NAVI – Historyja majho žyccia
- Angelica Pushnova – We Should Be Together
- Isaak Nightingale (Vadim Kapustin) – On The Red Line
- Anastasiya Sheverenko – We’ll Be Together
- July (Yuliya Korenyuk) – Children of the World
- Nuteki – Take My Heart
- Napoli – Let’s Come Together
- Lermont ‘n’ Julic – Heartbeat
- Group PROvokatsiya – #MYLOVE
- Nikita Hodas – Voice in my Head
When the final will be held if unknown yet but broadcaster TVR has said it will be before the 25th of January.