Artsvik will represent Armenia in Kyiv!

Tonight was held, in Armenia, the final of ”Depi Evratesil”. Artsvik and Martha were the only two singers still left in the competition to win the golden ticket to represent Armenia in Kyiv.

At the end of the night, Artsvik triumphed and will represent her country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017. The winner was chosen by a professional jury (50%) and the televoters at home (50%).  Artsvik received 31% of the votes from the jury and 40% of the votes from the public, for a total of 71%. Marta only received 19% of the votes from the jury and 10% of the votes from the public, for a total of 29%.

During the show, Hovig, who will represent Cyprus in Kyiv, at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, performed. Iveta Mukuchyan also sang her song ”LoveWave” and her new single ”Amena”. Last year, she represented Armenia at Eurovision and finished in 7th place with a total of 249 points.

What do you think of this choice? Let us know in the comments below, or on our social media pages.

You can watch Artsvik’s audition below!

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Support ESCBubble!

Like our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter, to get all the Eurovision news as they happen!