Eurovision Vibes – Germany needs YOU!
The German national broadcaster NDR announced that they want to hear the opinions of the international Eurovision fans, and their help in selecting the German entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017. All Eurovision fans are asked to cast their preference via a new feature in the official Eurovision app, called Eurovision Vibes.
By downloading the official Eurovision app, you will be able to watch live the rehearsals of Unser Song 2017, as well as the live show. As we all know by now, five artists are competing to become Germany’s entrant in Eurovision 2017, and each of these five artists will perform three songs. The first one is a cover song, while the other two brand new songs, created for the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest. You will be able to vote three times, once in every round. These 15 performances will be made available on Wednesday, 8th of February, and the voting will start Wednesday evening. The voting via Eurovision Vibes is free from all parts of the world, and it will close during the live show on the 9th of February.
The five cover songs the candidates are going to perform are as follows:
- Axel Feige – You Know My Name by Chris Cornell
- Felicia Lu Kürbiß – Dancing On My Own by Robin
- Helene Nissen – Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
- Levina – When We Were Young by Adele
- Yosefin Buohler – Love On Top by Beyoncé
The two songs written especially for the competition are:
- Perfect Life – written by Lindsey Ray, Lindy Robbins, and Dave Bassett
- Wildfire – written by Tofer Brown, Marit Larsen, Greg Holden
Make sure you download the official Eurovision app, and use Eurovision Vibes to help select the German entry for Eurovision 2017.