SVT, the Swedish broadcaster, has just announced the cities that will be part of this year’s Melodifestivalen tour.
As usual, Göteborg, Malmö and Stockholm will be part of the tour, with the grand final held at the Friends Arena in Solna, Stockholm. The contest will be back in Örebro, after five years, and will reach two new cities: Östersund and Helsingborg.
Here are all the dates and cities for this year:
- February 7th, 1st Semifinal – Göteborg – Scandinvium
- February 14th, 2nd Semifinal – Malmö – Malmö Arena
- February 21st, 3rd Semifinal – Östersund – Östersund Arena
- February 28th, 4th Semifinal – Örebro – Conventum Örebro
- March 7th, Andra Chansen – Helsingborg – Helsingborg Arena
- March 14th, Final – Stockholm – Friends Arena
Who would you like to see taking part in Melodifestivalen 2015?