MTVA has just started their search for the next Hungarian entrant in the Eurovision Song Contest! Everyone interested can submit their songs to MTVA until the 15th of November.
The rules of the competition are not much different from last year – Hungarian citizens, and people who’s mother language is Hungarian are eligible to take part in A Dal 2015. All the artists have to have their work published in the past. Songs can be in Hungarian, English, or in a language of minorities in Hungary. If a song is in a language other than Hungarian, lyrics in Hungarian have to be sent in as well (printed).
To apply for A Dal 2015, you need to send the following:
- filled out registration letter
- an audio file in mp3 format on a CD
- lyrics of the song (if the song is not in Hungarian, you need to have Hungarian lyrics to the song as well)
- photos and biographies of all the artists, composers, lyricists
- videoclip of the song (if there is such)
You need to send all that to the following address:
EUROVÍZIÓS DALFESZTIVÁL – A DAL 2015
1037 Budapest Kunigunda útja 64.
no later than the 15th of November.
A special jury will listen through all of the submitted songs, and select the best ones to enter A Dal. The number of shows, as well as the exact format of A Dal 2015 will be announced in due course.