A press conference was just held in SVT, in order to present the first fourteen acts which will take part in the first and the second semi final of Melodifestivalen 2015.
The first semi final of Melodifestivalen will take place in Scandinavium in Gothenburg, on the 7th of February. These are the seven acts to take part in the first semi:
- Jessica Andersson – Can’t Hurt Me Now
- Behrang Miri feat. Victor Fritz Crone – Det rår vi inte för
- Dolly Style – Hello Hi
- Molly Pettersson Hammar – I’ll Be There
- Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg – One By One
- Daniel Gildenlöw – Pappa
- Eric Saade – Sting
The second semi final of Melodifestivalen will take place in the Malmo Arena in Malmo, on the 14th of February. These seven acts will take part in the second semi final:
- Mariette – Don’t Stop Believing
- Emelie Irewald – Där och då med dig
- Linus Svenning – Forever Starts Today
- Magnus Carlsson – Möt mig i Gamla stan
- Samir & Viktor – Groupie
- Neverstore – If I Was God For One Day
- Marie Bergman & Sanne Salomonsen – Nonetheless
The remaining fourteen acts, which will take part in the third and the fourth semi final are going to be presented tomorrow morning at the same time, at another press conference.
Let us know in the comments below what do you think of today’s artists, and also who would you like to see being announced tomorrow, for the remaining two semis!