The 53rd edition of Festivali i Kenges, the traditional Albanian festival which is also used to determine the Albanian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest, kicks off tonight with its first semi final.
26 entries will be taking part this year, 13 of which we shall see tonight. They will be performing in this order:
- Enver Petrovci – Te vrane bukuri
- Revolt Klan – Me mungon
- Julian Gjojdeshi – Himn Jetes
- Sigi Batri & Florent Abrashi – Eklips mbi oqean
- Marsela Cibukaj – Smuj
- Saimir Braho – Kristal
- Klajdi Musabelliu – Vetem te ti besoj
- Erga Halilaj – Ti s’me njeh
- Besiana Mehmetaj & Shkodran Tolaj – Keshtjella
- Estela Brahimllari – Kjo nate
- Lindita Halimi – S’te fal
- Offchestra – Bajram
- Venera Lumani – Dua te jetoj
The show will start at 20:45 CET in Pallati Kongreseve in Tirana, and the show will be hosted by Liberta Spahiu, Floriana Garo, and Turjan Hyska. A live stream will be available on RTSH’s official website, and ESCBubble is going to live blog the whole event.