The second semi final of the 53rd edition of Festivali i Kenges, the traditional Albanian festival which is also used to determine the Albanian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest, is on tonight, and starts at 20:45 CET.
Another 13 songs will be presented, and the two juries are going to select the best nine to qualify for the Grand Final, which will be on tomorrow night. In tonight’s semi final we are going to see and hear the following acts:
- Jozefina Simoni – Mendje trazi
- Altin Goci – Rock dhe për gjithë jetën
- Bojken Lako Band – Të ndjej
- Elhaida Dani – Të kërkoj
- Kelly – Nëse ti do
- Rezarta Smaja – Më rrëmbe
- Aurora – Maria
- Ana Gramo – Në koma
- Mjellma Berisha – Sot jetoj
- Emi Bogdo – Një femër
- Agim Poshka – Në rrugën tonë
- Enxhi & Xhejn Kumrija – Njeri
- Gjergj Leka – Himn
The show will start at 20:45 CET in Pallati Kongreseve in Tirana, and the hosts will be Liberta Spahiu, Floriana Garo, and Turjan Hyska. A live stream will be available on RTSH’s official website, and ESCBubble is going to live blog tonight’s semi final as well.