In a special press conference today, NRK has revealed who are those 11 acts who will be competing to be the next Eurovision entrant for Norway. Unlike in the previous years when we had various semi finals prior to the Grand Final, Melodi Grand Prix 2015 will consist of one big Final, on the 14th of March, in Oslo Spektrum.
Out of a total of 800 songs received, a special jury has selected these acts to compete for the Norwegian Eurovision ticket (in alphabetical order):
- Alexandra Joner – Cinderella
- Contrazt – Heaven
- Erlend Bratland – Thunderstruck
- Ira Konstantidinis – We Don’t Worry
- Jenny Langlo – Next To You
- Karin Park – Human Beings
- Marie Klåpbakken – Ta meg tilbake
- Mørland & Debrah Scarlett – A Monster Like Me
- Raylee – Louder
- Staysman Lazz – En godt stekt pizza
- Tor & Bettan – All Over The World
All the participating songs will be published in full on NRK at some point in February.
After 17 years, all the performances in Melodi Grand Prix will be followed by a live orchestra on stage. This national final will take place in Oslo Spektrum, on the 14th of March. Stay tuned for more information about this national final, and about the 10 participants to come very soon.