The fourth show of the Lithuanian national selection “Nacionaline atranka” took place on Saturday, where 8 singers continued their battle for representing Lithuania in the Eurovision Song Contest. After the votes of the two juries (Lithuanian and international) and televoting, Tadas Juodsnukis have been eliminated as he received the least number of points. The singer, who won the first episode of the competition, presented “Factory Hearts” and was last in both jury and audience voting. Mia won the fourth episode with “The Right Way” – she reached first place in jury voting and second in televoting. Liepa Mondeikaite was the one with the biggest support from the audience.
Below you can find full results of the fourth episode:
- Mia “The Right Way” 22 points
- Liepa Mondeikaite “Take my love” 17 points
- Edgaras Lubys “This time” 16 points
- Jurgis Bruzga “No more tears” 14 points
- Monika Linkyte “Skestu” 14 points
- Vaidas Baumila “Not perfect” 13 points
- Neringa Siaudikyte “Feel my love” 8 points
- Tadas Juodsnukis “Factory Hearts” 6 points (eliminated)
Today, the Lithuanian broadcaster revealed the results of online voting for songs prepared for the contest. Two entries have been eliminated due to lowest score: “Factory Hearts” (written by Darragh Reck, Barry Grace, Paul Murphy) and “Es tut mir nicht Leid” (written by Natalja Chareckaja). You can listen to remaining entries here.
Seven participants and nine songs remain in the battle. The fifth episode will be recorded within few days and aired on Saturday.