Tonight at 20:00 CET, LRT will air the third recorded episode of their national selection for Eurovision 2015 in Vienna. The 11 remaining candidates will perform Eurovision entries for the first time.
The points of the Lithuanian jury (Ramunas Zilnys, Sigutė Stonyte, Vytautas Lukocius and Juste Arlauskaite) will be combined with points from an international jury – Peter Jenner from the UK, Lela Tsurtsumia from Georgia, and Rene Romkes from the Netherlands. At the end of the episode, the final results will be reached with a 50/50 mix (International+Lithuanian jury, and televoting) and two singers with the least points will be eliminated.
Below you can find list of candidates and songs which they will perform tonight:
- Vaidas Baumila “This time”
- Edgaras Lubys “Not Perfect”
- Tadas Juodsnukis “No More Tears”
- Jurgis Bruzga “Take My Love”
- Mia “Say You Love Me”
- Monika Linkyte “The Right Way”
- Liepa Mondeikaite “Feel My Love”
- Milita Daikeryte “Dangerous”
- Neringa Siaudikyte “Skestu”
- Reda Striskaite “Es tut mir nicht leid”
- Wilma La “Factory Hearts”
In the Interval Act we will see the recorded performance of Rollikai, with the 12th selected song. This trio has been eliminated last week, but the song still takes part in the online voting.
- Rollikai (eliminated act) “Sound of Colours”
You can still vote for your favourite song on LRT’s website here. After the third episode, two songs with the least number of votes will be eliminated as well. So far Edgaras’s song “Not Perfect” is in the lead (25%), Baumila’s song “This time” is second, so we can be sure that both of these entries will qualify to the next round.
You can watch the third episode of the Lithuanian show tonight at 20:00 CET. To follow the show online click here.