The ESCBubble Team would like to wish you all the very best in 2015, with lots of nice and unforgettable moments, love, success, and of course – good Eurovision music!
Here is a quick summary of what’s waiting for all of us in 2015, from a Eurovision point of view:
- 34 songs to be selected, many of which through some sort of a national selection;
- the Czech Republic back in our favourite Contest after a five year absence, Serbia and Cyprus after a one year absense;
- Ukraine are missing their first Eurovision since their début in 2003;
- The new vignette will be used for the very first time in the Contest (click);
- The Contest is going to be held in Vienna for the second time in the history;
- The stage is once again going to be designed by Florian Wieder. He designed the stages in Dusseldorf in 2011 and in Baku in 2012;
- There’s going to be a special show dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the Eurovision Song Contest, which will be done in London;
- There will be many Eurovision events all over Europe, such as Eurovision In Concert in Amsterdam on the 18th of April, and the London Eurovision Party.
ESCBubble will cover all the events going on in the Eurovision world, and we will do our best to bring you always the latest information, news, interviews and live coverage of everything that is happening in the Eurovision bubble.