We are only two days away from knowing which three songs will qualify directly from the second semifinal of Söngvakeppni sjónvarpsins 2015, and join Elín Sif, Friðrik Dór and Björn og félagar in next weekend’s final.
We will also find out which of the six non-qualifiers the jury will give their wildcard to.
The running order of the second semifinal is;
1) Haukur Heiðar – Milljón augnablik – To vote, call 900-9901
2) María Ólafsdóttir – Litil skref – To vote, call 900-9902
3) Sunday – Fjaðrir – To vote, call 900-9903
4) Regína Ósk – Aldrei of seint – To vote, call 900-9904
5) Bjarni Lárus Hall – Brotið gler – To vote, call 900-9905
6) Cadem – Fyrir alla – To vote, call 900-9906
Voting is only open to those in Iceland, with an Icelandic sim card.
As far as we know we can expect to see everything from a rock band and a colorful dance number to contemporary dance and sparkly silver heels. Also, there just *might* be spectacular light features and fireworks…
If you have already listened to the songs, vote in this poll for up to three songs you would like to see in the final: