After two semifinals, where 20 songs have been reduced to 10, we are now ready for the final of Eesti Laul 2015.
In tonight’s final we will first hear the ten finalists performed live on stage, before an initial voting round, consisting of 50% televoting and 50% juryvotes will select three songs that go on to a superfinal. These three songs will then be performed once more, and the winner among these will be decided by 100% televote.
The ten finalists will go on stage in the following order:
- Luisa Vark – Minu paike
- Maia Vahtramae – Ule vesihalli taeva
- Elina Born & Stig Rasta – Goodbye To Yesterday
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Daniel Levi – Burning Lights
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Elephants from Neptune – Unriddle Me
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This Is Our Choice
Our live blog will start rolling as soon as the stream starts, which will be at 19.35 cet.