The second semi-final of Moldova’s national selection O Melodie Pentru Europa 2015 took place tonight.
Twelve acts performed in an almost five-hour-long spectacle. The result was determined based on the combination of votes from the public televote and the jury. The top seven songs directly passed through to Saturday’s final. The eighth finalist from the second semi-final had to go through an additional televote-round between the remaining 5 songs and was revealed during the after-show.
The first seven finalists of the second semi-final of O Melodie Pentru Europa 2015 are:
- Valeria Pasa – I Can Change All My Life
- Stela Botan – Save Me
- Dana Marchitan – Love Me
- Doredos – Maricica
- Miss M – Lonely Stranger
- Donita Gherman – Inima fierbinte
- Lidia Isac – I Can’t Breathe
Proceeding an additional round of public televote, the eighth qualifier and a spot in the final was awarded to:
- Julia Sandu – Fire
These acts will join the eight qualifiers selected in the selection’s first semi-final on Tuesday. Tuesday’s qualifiers are:
- Eduard Romanyuta – I Want Your Love
- Marcel Rosca – Feelings Will Never Leave
- Glam Girls – Magia
- Diana Brescan – Up And Down
- Serj Kuzenkoff – Danu nazdravanu
- SunStroke Project & Michael Ra – Day After Day
- Irina Kitoroaga – I’m Gonna Get You
- Michaela Andrei – About Love
The final of O Melodie Pentru Europa 2015 will be held on Saturday, 28th February, after which the Moldovan entrant will be selected.