Portuguese broadcaster RTP announced full list of participants in Festival da Canção 2015 which will consist of two semi finals on the 3rd and the 5th of March, and the Grand Final on the 7th of March. Jorge Gabriel and Joana Teles will host the first semifinal, José Carlos Malato and Sílvia Alberto the second, and presenters of the Grand Final will be Catarina Furtado and Júlio Isidro. Below you can find artist’s names and titles of their songs:
- Simone de Oliveira – À espera das canções
- Filipa Batista – A noite inteira
- Yola Dinis – Outra Vez Primavera
- Filipe Gonçalves – Dança Joana
- Teresa Radamanto – Um Fado em Viena
- Rubi Machado – Quando a lua voltar a passar
- Leonor Andrade – Há um mar que nos separa
- Diana Piedade – Maldito Tempo
- José Freitas – Mal menor (Ninguém me guia à razão)
- Adelaide Ferreira – Paz
- Gonçalo Tavares – Tu tens uma mágica
- Rita Seidi – Lisboa, Lisboa
Simone has represented Portugal in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1965 with “Sol de inverno”, and then again in 1969 with “Desfolhada portuguesa”. The 77-years old diva will share the stage with young singers from different talent-shows such as “Idol” (Diana Piedade), “X-Factor” (Jose Freitas), “The Voice” (Leonor Andrade and Rita Seidi) or “Operação Triunfo” (Filipe Gonçalves).
Worth to mention that Simone won’t be the only one returning Eurostar as Adelaide Ferreira will participate as well. She has represented her country back in 1985 with “Penso em ti, eu sei”. Filipa Batista participated in FdC 2009 and Teresa Radamanto in FdC 1998 and 2007. Sara Tavares (Portugal 1994) is one of the composer invited to take part in Festival da Canção and she is an author of the song “Lisboa, Lisboa”.