For the first time, RÚV has decided to make the split vote from Söngvakeppnin known to the public. As we reported on Monday, a record 168.762 votes were received, and now we know who got those votes.
“Once Again” by Friðrik Dór finished first after the initial voting round, as both the jury and televotes gave him full marks. He received 21.834 votes, which equals 25,6% of the total votes, and he got 12 points from the jury.
María finished second in the televote, with 21.437 votes, or 25,1%, so the televote was close. The jury ranked her fourth, and gave her 7 points.
In the duel María recieved 59,2% of the votes, making it a fairly comfortable win for her.
María – Unbroken; 49.337 votes
Friðrik Dór – Once again; 43.016 votes
We will not find out the individual judges’ votes, just the combined vote of the jury.
From the top; the jury’s votes, first round of televoting, jury and televotes together and the superfinal.
At the same time, RÚV also released the numbers from the two semifinals.
1. Í síðasta skipti – Friðrik Dór 6.970 votes
2. Í kvöld – Elín Sif 6.857 votes
3. Piltur og stúlka Björn & félagar 6.616 votes
4. Myrkrið hljótt – Erna Hrönn 2.958 votes
5. Þú leitar líka að mér – Hinemoa 2.738 votes
6. Augnablik – Stefanía Svavarsdóttir 2.427 votes
1. Lítil skref – María Ólafsdóttir 6.428 votes
2. Fyrir alla – Cadem 4.953 votes
3. Fjaðrir – Sunday 3.185 votes
4. Milljón augnablik Haukur Heiðar 2.899 votes
5. Brotið gler – Bjarni Lárus Hall 2.351 votes
6. Aldrei of seint – Regína Ósk 2.190 votes