Tonight: Denmark to select an entry for Vienna!
Dansk Melodi Grand Prix, the traditional Danish national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, takes place tonight in Aalborg! A total of ten acts will fight for the right to represent Denmark this May in Vienna.
The winner of tonight’s show is going to be decided in a mix of 50% televoting and 50% votes of regional juries. Here is the running order of tonight’s show:
- Sara Sukurani – Love me love me
- Tina & René – Mi amore
- Marcel & Soulman Group – Når veje krydses
- Cecilie Alexandra – Hotel A
- Andy Roda – Love is love
- Julie Bjerre – Tæt på mine drømme
- Anti Social Media – The way you are
- Anne Gadegaard – Suitcase
- Babou – Manjana
- World of Girls – Summer without you
You can still vote in our poll for the song you would love to see representing Denmark in Vienna:
The show starts at 20:00 CET, and a live broadcast will be available via this link. ESCBubble will be blogging this event live.