First semifinal of Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu will be held tonight to decide which acts should qualify to the Finnish National Final 2015. Tonight six candidates will perform their songs and audience will choose three of them to participate in the final on 28th February.
Below you can find tonight’s contestants and the songs:
- Hans on the Bass – Loveshine
- Norlan “El Misionario” – No voy a llorar por ti
- Vilikasper Kanth – Äänen kantamattomiin
- Satin Circus – Crossroads
- Pihka ja Myrsky – Sydän ei nuku
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina mun pitää
According to the poll made on YLE website, band Satin Circus is the main favorite to win tonight’s show. “Crossroads” received 28,9% votes, leaving Pertti Kurikan Nimipaivat at the second place with 25,5% and Pihka ja Myrsky on third with 12%. Hans on the bass has the lowest support – only 10,7%.
UMK will be broadcast by YLE2 from 20:00 CET and will be available online here or here. ESCBubble will provide you with live blog during the show! If you wish to tweet about UMK tonight, remember to use #umk15.