Welcome to the last night of the national final season!! Norway and Sweden both have their final tonight, and Wiv and Daria will guide you through Melodi Grand Prix where 11 finalists will be reduced to 4 gold finalist and at the end of the night; one winner!
The show starts at 20.25 cet, and in tonight’s final the acts will be accompanied by the NRK Orchestra, KORK, a large children’s choir and a huge number of dancers. This will be the first time since 1998 that the Norwegian final will have a live orchestra.
The entries will be performed in the following order;
- Erlend Bratland – Thunderstuck
- Raylee – Louder
- Tor & Bettan – All Over The World
- Jenny Langlo – Next To You
- Ira Konstantinidis – We Don’t Worry
- Contrazt – Heaven
- Marie Klapbakken – Ta meg tilbake
- Staysman & Lazz – En godt stekt pizza
- Morland & Debrah Scarlett – A Monster Like Me
- Alexandra Joner – Cinderella
- Karin Park – Human Beings
After all the 11 finalists have performed their song, there will be an initial round of televoting. The four songs with the most votes will perform their song again in the gold final. The gold finalists will keep their votes from the first voting round, and the entry with the highest number of votes after the gold final will be the Norwegian representative in Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna in May.