Baietii are Razvan Encuna, Stoian Alexandru, and Andrei Horjea. Their very first single “Dragoste in lanturi” (Love In Chains) has been selected in the top 12 of Selectia Nationala, and will thus compete for the Romanian Eurovision ticket for 2015!
We had a great pleasure to chat with these guys about their careers, their entry in Selectia Nationala, as well as their views on the Eurovision Song Contest. Read all of that and more, right here:
- Hi guys! Thank you very much for taking your time out for talking to us! For the start, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Hi and thank you for this interview. We are a pop-dance boy band who love music. We believe in ourselves, though we are at the beginning of our careers, we are full of dreams, positive thoughts and energy. We are three members in the band: Alecu (20), Andy (19) and Razvan (21).
- How did you decide to enter Selectia Nationala?
The idea belongs to our label, Roton. After careful consideration and analysis of the selected songs, they’ve decided this is the right one for Selectia Nationala.
- Can you tell us more about your entry in Selectia Nationala?
First of all, we’re very happy it happened. For our first single to be selected among the top twelve songs to go in the final it is indeed a great achievement. It’s an amazing experience and we enjoy each second of it!
- How are you getting ready for the final?
We’re preparing the coolest show for this final. We are rehearsing with a choreographer, a director, dancers to create an outstanding show.
- Can you tell us something about your stage performance?
All we can say is that it’s going to be the best performance of the evening. 🙂 The rest will be revealed on March 8th.
- What would representing Romania in Eurovision mean to you?
Of course, we would be proud to represent our country; however it’s also an opportunity to be able to show what Romanian youth is capable of. We dream of being part of it. It would also be the most important step in our careers so far and we will work very hard to be number one.
- If you had a chance to collaborate with any of the other 11 participants in Selectia Nationala, who would that one be, and why?
Our choice would be Blue Noise. What they do is fascinating and we appreciate them very much. We wish them well and good luck in this competition.
- Are you guys Eurovision fans, and have you got an all time favourite Eurovision song?
We are indeed great fans of the Eurovision contest. We follow and love every show. Our favourite song is Kállay Saunders – Running.
- What type of music do you personally like to listen to?
We love and sing Jazz, R’n’B and Blues.
- And finally, do you have a message for all the readers of ESCBubble who will watch Selectia Nationala, and support you?
Thank you so much for supporting us, thank you for your trust and we promise not to let you down! May the best song win!
- Thank you guys, and we wish you the best of luck in Selectia Nationala!
Baietii are currently No. 1 in our poll as well! Should they be your favourites as well, you can cast your vote for them via this link (click). Follow these three guys on their official Facebook page to keep up with their latest news, and listen to their entry in the Romanian Selectia Nationala right here: