After just an hour from the Andra Chansen round, SVT has officially revealed the running order for the final with a photo on their Facebook profile.
The twelve songs from this year final will compete in this order:
- Samir&Viktor – Groupie
- JTR – Building it up
- Dinah Nah – Make me (la la la)
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Jag är fri
- Jessica Andersson – Can’t hurt me now
- Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes
- Linus Svenning – Forever starts today
- Isa – Don’t stop
- Magnus Carlsson – Möt mig i Gamla Stan
- Eric Saade – Sting
- Mariette – Don’t stop believing
- Hasse Andersson – Guld och gröna skogar
Unlike last years, the top favourites candidates have not been placed in the first and last position. Last year’s winner, Sanna Nielsen with Undo, was placed 8th out of 10 songs, meanwhile Loreen’s song from 2012 was placed 6th in the running order for the final.
This is the first time ever that the final of Melodifestivalen has 12 songs. The record was held until last year by the 2009 edition, with a jury wildcard qualifier – Sofia Berntsson with the song Alla.