This year’s Hungarian Eurovision entrant, Boggie, is going on a flashmob tour all around Europe, starting from tomorrow morning at 10:00 in Amsterdam.
Boggie has already had one flashmob in Budapest, after she has qualified for the Grand Final of A Dal, which she won. Her flashmob tour includes a total of seven European cities:
- Amsterdam on the 18th of April at 10:00 CET
- Berlin on the 22nd of April at 12:00 CET
- Stockholm on the 23rd of April at 17:30 CET
- Budapest on the 25th of April at 21:00 CET (in Opus Jazz Club)
- London on the 27th of April at 12:00 CET
- Paris on the 2nd of May at 17:00 CET
- Rome on the 5th of May at 11:30 CET
Boggie will take part in the first semi final of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest on the 19th of May, with her song “Wars For Nothing”.