Remember this year’s San Marinese hopefuls Anita & Michele? Of course you do. They had some nice news early in the morning today, an online contest, in which winners will be awarded with a weekend in San Marino with Anita and Michele (you’ve heard it right, yes!), and promo CDs. San Marino vacation will be granted for two contestants, while the latter will be granted up to 50 contestants! So you obviously see you have your chances there. The long and the short of it, here is the full text of the Contest, including the rules, how to take part, what the awards are and other information;
“Build a Chain of Lights” – The Online Contest
Let’s build a “Chain of Lights“ together!
We are giving away FIFTY promotional press kits of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 entry “Chain of Lights” by Anita Simoncini & Michele Perniola and a chance to meet the two artists in San Marino!
Help us create a Chain of Lights around the world during our performance on stage, at the venue and on TV!
We want you to tell us what a “Chain of Lights“ means to you, and how we can fulfil our dream to create a “Chain of Lights“ around the entire world on May 21st and May 23rd, 2015!
To enter the contest, simply upload a photo or video of your idea to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account using the hashtag#SanMarino2015. Share your post with all of your friends and get them to join the contest too, and of course – to vote for San Marino!!!
To enter the contest:
a) Read the rules below.
b) Create a photo or video as described above.
c) Upload your creation to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #SanMarino2015 (and make sure that your post is public).
d) Email us your home address and tell us where to find your post (your username on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or a direct URL to your post).
1. Contest is open from May 6th to May 20th, 2015. Contest closes May 20th, 2015 at 12.00 CET
2. The 1st prize is a weekend for two persons in San Marino (flights and accommodation included) together with the artists Anita & Michele.
3. The 2nd prize is one of fifty promotional press kits of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 San Marino entry “Chain of Lights”. There will be fifty winners of the 2nd prize.
4. Winners will be randomly selected from all entries and judges’ decisions are final.
5. Entries must be made by uploading a photo or video of your personal interpretation of “Chain of Lights” to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account, clearly mentioning the hashtag #SanMarino2015 in the post. The post must be made public (not private) to be considered valid.
6. Entries are only valid if they include the hashtag #SanMarino2015 in the post.
7. If you enter the contest via Facebook, tag the official Facebook Page of “Chain of Lights” – www.facebook.com/ChainOfLightsESC
8. Email us your home address at email@example.com and mention your username and which social network you used to enter the contest (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram). Please use the subject “Build a Chain of Lights” in your email.
9. This contest is organized by the official Facebook Page of “Chain of Lights” and is not associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
To download the contest details as a Word Document please follow this link:
That is how Anita Simoncini and Michele Perniola calls for your creative ideas. Good luck and enjoy everyone!