The infamous Barbara Dex Award given out for the worst dressed Eurovision entrant has been awarded to Trijntje Oosterhuis this year, who represented The Netherlands in Vienna with the song “Walk Along”.
A total of 4,163 valid votes were received, and Trijntje won by an absolute landslide ahead of Serbia’s Bojana Stamenov in second, and the UK’s Electro Velvet in third. Here you can find the full results of the “top 10”:
- Trijntje Oosterhuis – 1,324 votes
- Bojana Stamenov – 605 votes
- Electro Velvet – 397 votes
- Elhaida Dani – 263 votes
- Eduard Romanyuta – 237 votes
- Nina Sublatti – 195 votes
- Maria Olafs – 148 votes
- Aminata – 135 votes
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipaivat – 125 votes
- Genealogy – 97 votes
The “best dressed” artist this Eurovision was John Karayiannis, who received only 2 votes for the Barbara Dex award. Check out the full results right here.