Ruslan Aslanov is the winner of Belarusian National Final for Junior Eurovision 2015 and will represent his country in Bulgaria. His song is “Volshebstvo (Magic)” – strong ballad with powerful voice. You can listen to the studio version of his entry HERE. Worth to mention: Ruslan is the winner of Ukrainian version of “The Voice. Kids”. New Belarusian JESC entrant has been selected by public and jury voting (50/50). Ruslan received 5236 votes from public and 12 points from jury. Full results are available below (public+jury):
- Ruslan Aslanov – 24 points (12+12)
- Group Neskuchnyi Vozrast – 14 points (4+10)
- Mariya Novik – 14 points (8+6)
- Zinaida Kupriyanovich – 13 points (5+8)
- Elizaveta Muraveva – 13 points (10+3)
- Mariya Magilnaya – 11 points (6+5)
- Group Zaranak – 9 points (2+7)
- Kozak & Tovotnik – 8 points (7+1)
- Aleksandr Mahankov – 5 points (1+4)
- Angelina Vasilevskaya – 5 points (3+2)
Few former JESC and Belarusian NF participants (i.e. Egor Zheshko, Yahor Vauchok, Yuriy Demidovich) performed on stage to present their musical achievements and gave their advices to this year’s candidates. Last year’s entrand]t – Nadezhda Misyakova- opened the whole show with her Eurovision song “Sokal” and performed one song with Uzari, semifinalist of Eurovision Song Contest 2015. Ilya Volkov (Belarus 2013) and Dmitry Novik co-hosted the final broadcast live via Belarus-1, Belarus-24 and at JuniorEurovision.tv. Ilya surprised everyone with his dance performance during Interval Act.
Belarus take part in Junior Eurovision every single year, won the contest twice (in 2005 and 2007) and hosted the show in 2010. 15 countries confirmed their participation in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2015 so far, but the final list is yet to be closed.
Final performance of Ruslan can be found below: