Third episode of Lithuanian National Selection has been recorded today in Vilnius and this time 12 participants performed on stage. Their songs have been chosen from all entrie submitted by local and international composerd. Eurovision fans will watch this episode on 23rd January at 20:00 CET. The Lithuanian jury (Darius Uzkuraitis, Nomeda Kazlaus, Ramunas Zilnys and Laima Lapkauskaite) presented their points already but on next Saturday the results of international jury voting and televoting will be revealed as well. At the end of the episode as many as 10 participants will qualify to the next stage and only two will be eliminated. As the show has been already recorded we can present the Lithuanian jury favorities as well as the running order of the third episode.
- Ieva Zasimauskaite „Life (Not That Beautiful)” – 5th place
- Baiba „Mayday” – 7-8th place
- Evelina Jocyte „When it Sings” – 7-8th place
- E.G.O. „Long Way From Home” – 10th place
- Berta Timinskaite „Stars in a Rainbow” – 6th place
- Deividas Zygas „Survivors” – 12th place
- Neringa Siaudikyte „Never Knew Love” – 3rd place
- 4 Roses „Butterfly” – 11th place
- Saulene Chlevickaite „Strong” – 9th place
- Milda Martinkenaitė „If Tomorrow Never Comes” – 4th place
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas „In My World” – 2nd place
- Aiste Pilvelyte „You Bet” – 1st place
You can listen to some of the songs which are published online already.
This is already the ninth time Aiste is competing to represent Lithuania in the Eurovision Song Contest. In 2008 when she competed with her song “Troy on fire” she was very close to going to Belgrade, but she ranked second. She achieved the same result in 2010 with “Melancholia”. Ninth time lucky?