Fourth episode of Lithuanian National Selection has been recorded on Tuesday in Vilnius and this time 10 participants qualified from the episodes 1-2 performed on stage again. Eurovision fans will watch this episode on 30th January at 20:00 CET. The Lithuanian jury (Darius Uzkuraitis, Nomeda Kazlaus, Ramunas Zilnys and Kazimieras Siaulys) presented their points already but on Saturday the results of international jury (Peter Freudenthaler, Syron and Karl Frierson) voting and televoting will be revealed as well. At the end of the episode as many as 8 participants will qualify to the next stage and only two will be eliminated. As the show has been already recorded we can present the Lithuanian jury favorities as well as the running order of the fourth episode.
- Catrinah “Be Free” – 6 points
- Erica Jennings “Leading Me Home” – 10 points
- Behind the Moon “Did It All” – 5 points
- Alice Way “Hero” – 4 points
- Ruta Sciogolevaite “United” – 12 points
- Valdas Lacko “Stay Tonight” – 5 points
- Petunija “Tomorrow” – 5 points
- Donny Montell “I’ve Been Waiting for This Night” – 12 points
- Egle Jakstyte “Let Me Show You” – 7 points
- Istvan Kvik & Ellada “Please Don’t Cry” – 8 points
It seems we will see very interesting clash of two hot favorites and winners of first and second episode – Ruta and Donny. They both won televoting in their episodes, but Ruta managed to collect more votes – 2139 versus Donny’s 1418. Lithuanian juries were not able to decide who is better, so they left this decision to the international jury and televoting. Worth to mention that all three members of international jury were able to vote in second episode and they gave Ruta 34 points (12 points from Peter and Karl, 10 points from Syron). Only Peter voted in first episode and will cast his votes in fourth one as well. He gave Donny 12 points. On Saturday we will check how Syron and Karl will score “I’ve been waiting for this night” and if they still love Ruta’s “United”.