The Austrian national broadcaster ORF has announced nine out of ten acts which will be competing in “Wer singt für Österreich” in order to represent Austria in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016.
The nine acts competing for representing Austria in Stockholm are:
- Bella Wagner – Weapons Down
- Elly – I’ll Be Around (Bounce)
- Farina Miss & Céline Roscheck – Sky Is The Limit
- Lia Weller – Runaway
- LiZZA – Psycho
- Orry Jackson – Pieces In A Puzzle
- Sankil Jones – One More Sound
- Vincent Bueno – All We Need Is That Love
- ZOË – Loin d’ici
Zoe has already tried her luck in the Austrian national final last year, when her song “Quel filou” ended up in third place in the national final.
The tenth act is going to be selected in two days time, in Facebook voting. Five songs will be competing in this “wildcard” round, and they are:
- Laura Kamhuber – Stay Tonight
- Ola Egbowon – Addicted
- AzRaH – The One
- Sara Koell – Closer To The Sun
- David Siedl feat. Madelene & Mc Vio – Wah Wah Whine
Austria will select their next Eurovision entrant in the national final called “Wer singt für Österreich” on the 12th of February. The show will start at 20:15, and will be hosted by Andi Knoll and Alice Tumler.