Second episode of Lithuanian National Selection has been recorded today in Vilnius and another 8 participants performed their own songs for the first time. Eurovision fans will watch this episode on 16th January at 20:00 CET. The Lithuanian jury (Darius Uzkuraitis, Nomeda Kazlaus, Ramunas Zilnys and last year’s entrant Vaidas Baumila) presented their points already but on next Saturday the results of international jury voting (Peter Freudenthaler and Karl Frierson from Germany and female singer Syron from UK) and televoting will be revealed as well. At the end of the episode three participants will be eliminated and five will proceed to the next stage. As the show has been already recorded we can present the Lithuanian jury favorities as well as the running order of the second episode.
- Jurgis Brūzga “GoOne” – 8 points
- Ugne Smile “You Don’t Know” – 4 points
- Lawreigna “Falling” – 5 points
- Ištvan Kvik “Please Don’t Cry” – 7 points
- Catrinah “Be Free” – 10 points
- Eglė Jakštytė “Leisk dar būti” – 6 points
- Valdas Lacko “Stay Tonight” – 3 points
- Rūta Ščiogolevaitė “United”- 12 points
You can listen to some of the songs which are published online already.
Among the composers we can find Brandon Stone (composer of “Love is Blind” – Lithuanian entry 2012 in Baku) who wrote the song for Istvan Kvik. He was also a member of international jury during National Selection in 2014.