This morning NDR announced the ten finalists of “Unser Lied für Stockholm”. These 10 acts will compete, in a live show that will be held on the 25th of February, with the hope of obtaining the Golden ticket to represent their country in Stockholm, at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016. Earlier this year, NDR had announced that Xavier Naidoo would represent Germany in Stockholm, but decided to withdraw their offer to him. You can read all about it, here.
Here is the list of the ten acts who will compete in the German national selection:
- Avantasia – Mystery Of A Blood Red Rose
- Alex Diehl – Nur ein Lied
- Ella Endlich – Adrenalin
- Gregorian – Masters Of Chant
- Jamie-Lee Kriewitz – Ghost
- Joco – Full Moon
- Keøma – Protected
- Laura Pinski – Under The Sun We Are One
- Luxuslärm – Solange Liebe in mir wohnt
- Woods of Birnam – Lift Me Up (From The Underground)
The German artist who will have the chance to represent his country in Stockholm will be chosen by the televoters. Two different rounds of televoting will be held. Barbara Schöneberger will, once again, host the show.