The second heat of A Dal 2016 will take place tonight in the MTVA’s studio in Budapest. A total of 10 acts will compete for the six places in one of the two semi finals.
In the past week days we ran a poll where you could vote for your six favourite songs out of the 10 which are competing tonight, and here are the results:
- Kallay Saunders Band – Who We Are – 20,99%
- Passed – Driftin’ – 17,06%
- Anna Patai – Colors – 15,44%
- Gergo Oláh – Gyoz a jo – 12,97%
- Karmapolis & Bobe Szecsi – Hold On To – 11,77%
- Andre Vasary – Why – 8,62%
- Group’n’Swing – Szeretni faj – 6,91%
- Laci Gaspar – Love and Bass – 4,44%
- C.E.T. – Free – 0,94%
- Maszkura & Tucsokraj + Sika Finuccsi – Kinek sirjam – 0,85%
Our ESCBubble editors have also listened to the 10 songs competing tonight, and voted. These are the six acts our editors think should qualify (purely based on the studio versions of the songs):
- Karmapolis & Bobe Szecsi – Hold On To
- Kallay Saunders Band – Who We Are
- Gergo Olah – Gyoz a jo
- Laci Gaspar – Love And Bass
- Passed – Driftin’
- Group’n’Swing – Szeretni faj
In a very close race in our editors voting, Karmapolis and Bobe Szecsi managed to steal the win from Kallay Saunders Band. Apart from these two acts, both our readers and our editors agree that Gergo Olah and Passed should definitely qualify for the semi finals in tonight’s show. C.E.T. with his song “Free”, and Maszkura & Tucsokraj + Sika Finuccsi with “Kinek sirjam” have finished in the bottom two in both votings.
We will have a rolling blogging of tonight’s show live from Budapest, and we will translate for you everything that happens in the show, so stay with us tonight. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and like our Facebook page, as exclusive material from tonight’s heat will be posted on our social media channels.
Our poll won’t close until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still cast your votes here: