These are YOUR qualifies of Heat 1 of A Dal!
The first heat of A Dal 2016 will take place tonight in the MTVA’s studio in Budapest. A total of 10 acts will compete for the six places in one of the two semi finals.
In the past few days we ran a poll where you could vote for your six favorite songs out of the 10 which are competing tonight, and here are the results:
- Freddie – Pioneer – 23,85%
- Reni Tolvai – Fire – 14,04%
- Petra Veres Kovacs – Singing Peace – 10,77%
- Benji – Kötéltánc – 9,62%
- Mushu – Uncle Tom – 9,42%
- Odett – Stardust – 9,23%
- Egy Másik Zenekar – Kéne közös kép – 9,04%
- ByTheWay – Free To Fly – 6,92%
- Jázmin Török – Power Of Love – 4,81%
- Fatima Mohamed – Ott leszek – 2,31%
A couple of our editors have also listened to the 10 songs competing tonight, and voted. These are the six acts our editors think should qualify (purely based on the studio versions of the songs):
- Freddie – Pioneer
- Benji – Kötéltánc
- Jázmin Török – Power Of Love
- Petra Veres Kovács – Singing Peace
- Egy Másik Zenekar – Kéne közös kép
- Reni Tolvai – Fire
Both our readers, as well as our editors agree that the winner of the first heat of A Dal should be Freddie with his song “Pioneer”. We shall see whether this will happen tonight as well, or not.
Once again, we will have a rolling blogging of tonight’s show live from Budapest, and we will translate for you everything that happens in the show, so stay with us tonight. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and like our Facebook page, as exclusive material from tonight’s heat will be posted on our social media channels.
Our poll won’t close until the end of tonight’s show, so you can still cast your votes here: