Ahead of Saturday’s Söngvakeppnin final, RÚV, the Icelandic broadcaster, has announced the final line-up for the show.
Five of the six songs will be performed in English, with only Elísabet Ormslev sticking to Icelandic.
The running order is as follows:
- Hear Them Calling – Greta Salóme Stefánsdóttir
- I Promised You Then – Hjörtur Traustason & Erna Hrönn Ólafsdóttir
- Eye of the Storm – Karlotta Sigurðardóttir
- Ready to Break Free – Þórdís Birna Borgarsdóttir & Guðmundur Snorri Sigurðarson
- Á ný – Elísabet Ormslev
- Now – Alda Dís Arnardóttir
This is the same order as the songs were performed in the semi-finals. Earlier this week, RÚV announced that there would not be a wildcard entry, and just six songs would perform in Saturday’s final. The Söngvakeppnin rules state that the language performed in the final must be the language performed at Eurovision.
The show will start at 2100 CET and will be broadcast live on both RÚV’s website and Eurovision.tv.