Tonight, was held in Lithuania the semi-final of ”Eurovizijos” dainų konkurso nacionalinė atranka, the Lithuanian national selection for Eurovision 2016. 8 acts competed with the hope of qualifying for the next round: only 6 acts qualified for next week’s Final! The 6 finalists are:
- Aistė Pilvelytė – You Bet
- Donny Montell – I’ve Been Waiting for This Night
- Erica Jennings – Leading Me Home
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – Life (Not That Beautiful)
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – In My World
- Rūta Ščiogolevaitė – United
Here are the results of tonight’s show:
The two acts who were eliminated from the competition tonight are: Valdas Lacko and Catrinah. The 6 finalists were chosen by a professional jury (50%) and by the televoters (50%).
Next week, will take place the 10th and final show of the Lithuanian national selection for Eurovision 2016. Only one of the 6 finalists will win the golden ticket to represent Lithuania in Stockholm this year at Eurovision! Who is your favourite to win the Lithuanian national selection? Let us know in the comments below, on our official Facebook page or on Twitter.