Tonight, took place in Tirana, at the Theatre of Opera and Ballet, “Festivali 52 i Këngës për Femije”. 14 young and talented artists competed with the hope of winning the golden ticket to represent Albania in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2016:
- Zhaklina Veizaj – Botë mirësie kërkoj
- Dario – We Need Love
- Rajan Kukaleshi – Vetëm nuk je
- Jasmina Heko – Si fluturim
- Michelle Prodani – Prindër
- Xhesika Pengili – Largoje trishtimin
- Marko Strazimiri – Music makes my day
- Vivan Biagioti & Xhametino Bollati – Ne mesh yjesh
- Endi Muca – Dua të jem
- Klesta Qehaja – Besoj
- Klea Mema – Dua të jem e lirë
- Eda Muca – Lulja që më dhurove
- Dea Çobo– Mirë se erdhe flutur
- Jasmina Dervishi – Portat e gëzimit
At the end of the show, Klesta Qehaja triumphed and will represent Albania in Valetta, at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2016, with the song ”Besoj”.
Last year, Mishela Rapo represented Albania, in Sofia, with her song ”Dambaje”. She finished in 5th place, with a total of 93 points.
This year, the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place in the capital city of Malta, Valetta, on the afternoon of Sunday 20 November, after Destiny Chukunyere’s victory in Sofia, last year. Malta also hosted this contest back in 2014.
What do you think of this choice? Let us know in the comments below, or on our social media pages.