Sofia Fisenko will represent Russia in Malta!
Monday, was held the Russian national final for Junior Eurovision: 16 young and talented artists competed with the hope of obtaining the golden ticket to represent their country in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2016.
- Yulia Asessorova – Ya Ne Boyus
- Liliya Verdiyan – Tantsuy
- Zhara – Papochka, Kupi Gitaru
- Milana Zharekhina – Oglyanites
- Maria Zhuravleva – Nauchu Mechtat
- Alexey Zabugin – Rozhdennyye Pod Solntsem
- Yelizaveta Kuznetsova – Prisnilos
- Katya Maneshina – Lyubov Spasyot Etot Mir
- Maria Mirova – Padayem i Vzletayem
- Milana Pavlova – Navsegda Veryu
- Sofia Pastushkova – Pover v Sebya
- Duet Friends (Alexander Savinov & Maria Parotikova) – Derzhi Menya Za Ruku
- Sofia Fisenko – Zhivaya Voda
- Vilena Hikmatullina – Nado Kruzhit
- Alisa Khilko – Golovolomki
- Chto skazhut deti – Bit Nashego Serdtsa
Sofia Fisenko triumphed and will represent her country in Valetta, with her song ”Zhivaya voda”. Sofia Fisenko is 14 years old and was born in the city of Novomoskovsk, in Russia.
This year, the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place in the capital city of Malta, Valetta, on the afternoon of Sunday 20 November, after Destiny Chukunyere’s victory in Sofia, last year. Malta also hosted this contest back in 2014.
Last year, Mikhail Smirnov represented Russia in Sofia with the song ”Mechta”. He finished 6th with a total of 80 points.
You can watch Sofia’s performance below!