Danish broadcaster DR have just revealed which 10 acts will be participating in Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2017, to try and win the right to represent Denmark in the Eurovision Song Contest.
They are, in the final running order:
1. Ida Una – One (Peter Bjørnskov and Lene Dissing)
2. Thomas Ring – Vesterbro (Thomas Ring)
3. Rikke Skytte – Color My World (Mads Løkkegaard, Joël Pagiël MacDonald, Mohamed Alitou and Laura Kloos)
4. Anja – Where I Am (Anja Nissen, Angel Tupai and Michael D’Arcy)
5. Calling Mercury – Big Little Lies (Thomas Sardorf, Rune Braager and Martin Luke Brown)
6. Anthony – Smoke In My Eyes (Kim Nowak-Zorde, Kasper Larsen, Hans Petersen, Ollie Marland and Phil Plested)
7. René Machon – Warriors (Astrid Cordes, Alexander Grandjean, Hans Petersen and Lars Andersen)
8. Sada Vidoo – Northern Lights (Christoffer Lauridsen, Andreas Öhrn and Alessandra Günthardt)
9. Jeanette Bonde – Hurricane (Jeanette Bonde, Alexander Grandjean, Jeppe Pilgaard Ulrichsen and Nermin Harambasic)
10. Johanna Beijbom – A.S.A.P. (Peter Wallevik, Daniel Heløy Davidsen, Patrick Devine, Dimitri Stassos and Freja Jonsson Blomberg)
Sada Vidoo has been in The X Factor UK earlier this year and Anja Nissen was in last year’s Dansk Melodi Grand Prix with the song ”Never Alone”.
These ten will compete in the final of Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2017 in Jyske Bank Boxen in the Danish city of Herning. The show will be hosted by Johannes Nymark and Annette Heick.