The second semi final of Festival da Cancao will take place on the 26th of February, where eight acts are going to compete for their place in the Grand Final. As we all know by now, the Portuguese broadcaster RTP invited composers to send in their bids for this festival, and to find acts who will be singing their songs.
Now, RTP has revealed the names of the participants of the second semi final. They are as follows (in brackets are the names of the composers of their songs):
- David Gomes (Tóli César Machado)
- Lena d’Agua (Pedro Silva Martins)
- Beatriz Felício (Jorge Fernando)
- Pedro Gonçalves (João Pedro Coimbra)
- Helena Kendall (João Só)
- Celina da Piedade (Celina da Piedade)
- Jorge Benvinda (Nuno Figueiredo)
- TBA (Noiserv)
The artist that is going to be performing the song written by Noiserv is still to be announced, and all the songs from both semi finals are going to be released at a later date, so stay tuned.