The Grand Final of A Dal 2017 is taking place tonight, where a total of eight acts are going to compete for becoming Hungary’s entry in Eurovision 2017. First the jury is going to select the four songs to proceed to the superfinal, and then the public from all over the world will have the power to decide on who the winner is going to be.
In the past couple of days, ESCBubble ran a poll where you could vote for your personal favorite, the song that you would like to see winning A Dal 2017 and representing Hungary in Eurovision 2017 in Kiev. Here are the current results:
- Gabi Tóth & Freddie Shuman feat. Begi Lotfi – Hosszú idők – 44,86%
- Kállay Saunders Band – Seventeen – 28,50%
- Joci Pápai – Origo – 10,28%
- Soulwave – Kalandor – 5,61%
- Gigi Radics – See It Through – 4,21%
- Zävodi + Olivér Berkes – #háttérzaj – 3,27%
- Leander Kills – Élet – 1,87%
- Gina Kanizsa – Fall Like Rain – 1,40%
Our editors panel have also listened to the eight songs competing tonight, watched their performances from their respective semi finals, and voted for them. This is our outcome:
- Gabi Tóth & Freddie Shuman feat. Begi Lotfi – Hosszú idők
- Kállay Saunders Band – Seventeen
- Joci Pápai – Origo
- Gigi Radics – See It Through
- Zävodi + Olivér Berkes – #háttérzaj
- Soulwave – Kalandor
- Leander Kills – Élet
- Gina Kanizsa – Fall Like Rain
The winner with both our editors and our readers are Gabi Tóth & Freddie Shuman feat. Begi Lotfi, followed by Kállay Saunders Band in second, and Joci Pápai in third. Even though our readers would like to see the up-to-now public favorite Soulwave in the final four, our editors think that Gigi Radics should be a superfinalist. Leander Kills and Gina Kanizsa are on the bottom of both votings.
Our poll will only close after the show tonight, so you still have time to vote for your favorite in A Dal 2017, and perhaps change the result:
Don’t forget to follow our live blog of A Dal 2017 tonight as well, and we’ll translate all the jury comments and everything that happens for you.