Demi to sing “This Is Love” for Greece in Kiev

Tonight the Greek National Selection took place, and with the country’s representative already revealed as being Demy, the only variable left was finding out which song was to be sent to Kiev.

The vote was decided by a 70/30 split vote, where 70% of the vote was determined by a public televote, and the remaining 30% were the votes of a jury composed of international members of the Greek diaspora. All members of the Jury, except the ones from Azerbaijan, voted for “This Is Love.” Once the results of the televote were known it had become almost a clean sweep for “This Is Love” and the uptempo dance track will bring some much sought-after energy to the stage in Kiev this coming May.

We were also treated to special guest performances from Hovig and Sunstroke Project, performing their entries “Gravity” and “Hey Mamma” respectively.

Greece will perform in the first semi final airing on the 9th of May 2017.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Support ESCBubble!

Like our Facebook page, and follow us on Twitter, to get all the Eurovision news as they happen!