The Melodi Grand Prix finished a few moments ago and we now know that JOWST will represent Norway in Kyiv with ‘Grab The Moment’
There were ten songs competing tonight for Norway’s ticket to Kyiv, they were:
- Ulrikke – Places
- Jenny Augusta – I go where you go
- Rune Rudberg Band – Run run away
- JOWST – Grab the moment
- Kristian Valen – You & I
- In Fusion – Nothing ever knocked us over
- Amina Sewali – Mesterverk (Masterpiece)
- Ammunition – Wrecking crew
- Elin & The Woods – First step in faith/Oadjebasvuhtii
- Ella – Mamma boy
Following a round of jury votes and televoting, ten became four as the show progressed to it’s super-final stage. The top four were:
- JOWST – ‘Grab The Moment’
- Ulrikke – ‘Places’
- Elin and The Woods – ‘First Step in Faith’ / ‘Oadjebasvuhtii’
- Ammunition – ‘Wrecking Crew’
After a further round of voting the winner was announced as JOWST, with Ammunition in second place, Elin and The Woods third, and Ulrikke fourth.
Norway will compete in the second half of the second semi-final. Can they do better than Agnete’s ‘Icebreaker’ which failed to reach the final in Stockholm?
You can listen to’Grab The Moment’ here. Do you like the Norwegian entry?, let us know in the comments section.