After last year’s success, the EuroStarz concert is back again this year, with a total of six Eurovision Stars in its line-up.
This year’s edition of EuroStarz will be taking place on the 19th of August in London, in The Star Of Kings at Kings Cross. A total of six Eurovision related acts are going to perform at this year’s event. They are:
- Anne-Marie David – the winner of the 1973 Eurovision Song Contest with “Tu te reconnaitras”
- Mihai Traistariu – represented Romania in Eurovision 2006 with “Tornero”, and took part various times in the Romanian “Selectia Nationala” – last time this year with “I Won’t Surrender”, finishing in second place
- Anjeza Shahini – the first ever Albanian Eurovision entrant who finished in 7th place with “The Image Of You”
- Kurt Calleja – represented Malta in Eurovision 2012 with “This Is The Night”
- Karl William Lund – took part in the UK national final in 2016 with “Miracle” – he is going to be the host of EuroStarz
- Selena Mastroianni – took part in the UK national final this year with “I Don’t Wanna Fight”
The doors will open at 19:30, and the concert will start at 20:00. VIP ticket holders will need to be there earlier for their meet and greet session with the acts, and they will be provided with more details of this individually. After the concert, the party will continue with a DJ playing Eurovision songs from 22:30 up until 01:00 am.
Tickets for EuroStarz can be bought online here (click), and the tickets for the show start at £29.50 + booking fees. The organizers are also selling official EuroStarz merchandise this year, a package which includes a EuroStarz T-shirt (you can select your size at the time of ordering), a set of souvenir wristbands, as well as the programme of this year’s concert. The merchandise pack costs £20, and does not include a ticket for the show.
For all other information, please check the official website of the event here (click).