After last week revealing who would be taking part in Malta’s national final, Malta Eurovision Song Contest, TVM stated they have been holding a draw to determine the running order. The full results of that aren’t known yet, but what did reveal is that Aidan will open the big night with ‘Dai Laga’ and that it will be closed by Petra and her song ‘Evolution’.
A big night of which we now also know when it will take place, because that’s also been revealed and all will take place on Saturday the 3rd of February. Earlier we knew it would be somewhere in February, but no specific date.
A quick reminder of who are competing with which songs:
- Aidan – Dai laga
- Avenue Sky – We can run
- Brooke Borg – Heart of gold
- Christabelle Borg – Taboo
- Danica Muscat – One step at a time
- Deborah C – Turn it up
- Eleanor Cassar – Back to like
- Jasmine Abela – Supernovas
- Lawrence Gray – Love renegade
- Matthew Anthony – Call 2morrow
- Mikhail Attard & Cherylis Camilleri – Breaking point
- Miriana Conte – Rocket
- Petra – Evolution
- Rhiannon Micallef – Beyond blue horizons
- Richard & Joe Micallef – Song for dad
- Tiziana Calleja – First time
The full running order will be announced at a later stage. The final will be on the 3rd of February on which televoting will for 100% decide who will travel to Lisbon, Portugal to represent Malta at the Eurovision Song Contest!