More details announced for Eesti Laul 2018
The Estonian broadcaster ERR have recently announced more details about Eesti Laul 2018, saying who will be performing in which semi final for their National final, aswell as announcing when all of the songs will be available to listen to.
As we announced recently, Semi final 1 will be on the 10th of February, with Semi final 2 on the 17th of February. This will then be followed by the Grand final on the 3rd of March next year.
ERR has also announced that all of the songs will be available to listen to on the 19th and 20th Decmber in a webcast on the ERR website
ERR have announced who will be competing against who in which semi final, and the line up is as follows:
Semi Final 1 (10th February)
- Aden Ray – Everybody’s Dressed
- Desiree – On My Mind
- Elina Netšajeva – La Forza
- Etnopatsy – Külm
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop That Boogie
- Milijardid – Pseudoprobleem
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand Words
- Stig Rasta – Home
- Tiiu x Okym x Semy – Näita oma energiat
- Vajé – Laura (Walk With Me)
Semi Final 2 (17th February)
- Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Sky
- Evestus – Welcome To My World
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t Keep Calling) Misty
- Girls in Pearls – Spellbound
- Inderk Ventmann – Tempel
- Kark Kristjan & Karl Killing feat. Wateva – Young
- Marju Länik – Täna otsuseid ei tee
- Metsakutsu – Koplifornia
- Nika – Knock Knock
- Rolf Roosalu – Show a Little Love
Final (3rd March)
The biggest name in this line up is Stig Rasta. He competed in Eurovision with Elina Born in 2015 with the song ‘Goodbye to Yesterday’ (The last time Estonia qualified into the Eurovision final) Some other former Eesti Laul competitors include Rolf Roosau, who has tried to represent his country six times since 2008, aswell as Karl Kristjan, who came 4th in last years competition.
The finals will be broadcast from the location of the 2002 Eurovision Song Contest, the Saku Surrhall in Tallinn , and streamed online at err.ee.
Below we’ve put a video of the last time Estonia won the Eurovision, back in 2002